Childish Gambino performing 3005 on Jimmy Kimmel Live
It was revealed that the U.S. gave $7.7 trillion to bailout the banks since the recession. If you evenly distribute that money to 313.9 million citizens, every single American would have received $24,530.11, enough to eradicate poverty (the poverty level for one person is $11,490).
If everyone knew this fact, could we/would we resist?
Somewhere between the one for you AND two for me shopping spree, the wallet gets thinner. Luckily, there’s lots of space AND style inside a new Ford to accommodate your spending. Can you say the same about what’s under your tree? AND is better.
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.